Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Secret that Asa doesnt want to share
Personal Log stardate 130918.13
I am a Starfleet Intel Officer we are thinking of Transitioning to black uniforms like Section 31 but it will be after they Intigrate into our orginazation and we will have to let some people go in S31 maybe silence them so they don't turn on us but that will be done in due time.
What are they doing here then they are not intersersted in the planet i dont think so i dont know what they are doing here but i was told by my supperiors in Starfleet Intel to expect Section 31 and what are they doing with the ship. I don't know i am a high ranking official in Starfleet Intel since i am or was an Admiral in the Kustalian Starforce and Kustalian Federation.
I served as a sniper For Starfleet Intel but when they needed a agent in the fleet as a Fleeter i voulenteered to go to starfleet accadamy and became an officer in the fleet. and thats the place i intend to stay i am also Starfleet Criminal Investigatve Service or SFCIS any way i am just makeing sure nothing goes wrong on the dreamscape. I am undercover as Chief Science officer of the DreamScape. but anyway thats what i know of section 31 and their actvities witch is not very much don't want to let not very much so is not to let on we know. I will have to tell Jenna some day soon About beeing an Starfleet Criminal Investigative Service specal agent.
:::Incrippcts the log entry and files it in a personal section of his computer set aside by starfleet intel ::::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment